Helping You Plan for Your Family’s Future
Thinking about what will happen if you become incapacitated or when you pass away can be frightening. However, you owe it to yourself and your family to plan for this eventuality. Having a solid estate plan in place ensures that your family knows your wishes regarding your own health and end-of-life decisions and that they receive the inheritance you have worked so hard to preserve for them.
Our attorneys will sit down with you to discuss your goals and needs. They take the time to learn about you and your family so they can create an estate plan that serves you and your family well throughout their lives, as well as your life.
Johnson & Autrey Law offers estate planning services for:
- Complex and simple wills
- Revocable living trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Small, medium and large estates
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Guardians for your minor children if you die
- Estate tax planning
- Inheritance tax planning
- Generation-skipping tax planning
- Business succession planning
- Farm succession planning
- Planning for your disability
- Planning for a disabled child
- Advanced health care directives
- Powers of attorney ( general, durable, special)
- Gift planning
- Beneficiary designation planning
- Charitable giving planning
We do a full review of your assets and property. We talk with you about the makeup of your family and how you would like your estate to be distributed among them. You will also discuss with our lawyer, what you would like to happen if you should become incapacitated before your death and how your family should care for you.
We set up all of the documents necessary to carry out your wishes and ensure the correct distribution and management of your estate. We craft your estate plan so that it will serve you and your family well over many years.